ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
INCREASE LEAN MUSCLE MASS
BOOST PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
Stimulate Protein Synthesis
Protein synthesis is the process where cell make proteins. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein molecules and stimulate protein synthesis. This process is essential to anyone that is looking to build or maintain lean muscle mass. Ultimately, essential amino acids are vital in creating new muscle proteins and tissues to repair worn down muscles.
Improve Cognitive Function & Mental Health
There are a few essential amino acids that have been prove to boost cognitive function and improve mental health. They can boost and strengthen the brain’s power and health, while helping to protect against stress.
Improve All-Body Function
Essential Amino Acids is like we say: essential! There are so many incredible benefits to obtaining EAAs and adding them to your diet. They provide general health and benefits to all the major organs in the body. Here are a few other benefits outside of protein synthesis: improve energy levels, boost immune system, better sleep, healthier bones & joints, enhanced hormone regulation, improve athletic performance, and much more!
GMP Certified Facility
Health Canada Site Licensed
FDA Approved Facility
- Growth and repair of damaged tissues and protecting tissues from damage
- Helps with allergies, protection of nerve cells, and improving immune system
- Benefits for joints and prevention of common joint issues
- Critical in physiological function of the body including growth and protein metabolism.
- Enhances endurance and helps repair worn and damaged muscle tissue.
- Aids in injury healing and blood clotting.
- Helps initiate protein synthesis, known to be more potent than other aminos.
- Aids in general growth including muscle building, strength, and weight loss.
- Stimulates insulin sensitivity, which may regulate hormones and weight management.
- Essential in production of carnitine, which converts fatty acids into energy.
- Promotes production of anti-bodies which strengthens the immune system.
- Strengthens bones and improves calcium absorption.
- Boosts brain function and health, which can help with stress and anxiety.
- Produces norepinephrine which helps maintain awake/alert state.
- Produces chemical receptors in the brain to help promotes feelings of happiness and relaxation.
- Critical role in starting the process of new protein production.
- Provides fat burning and fat blocking properties.
- Helps keep joints, nails, and hair healthy.
- Increases overall emotional well-being.
- Produces seratonin, which helps control your mood and sleep.
- Improves mental health, aids in relieving stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduces muscle spasms and contractions. Preventing cramps and helping to alleviate DOMS and muscle soreness.
- Helps with digestion, fat metabolism, immune funtion, and liver strength.
- Aids in maintaining healthy skin, teeth, collagen, muscle tissues.
- Essential for growth and repair of muscle tissues.
- Essential for mental focus, muscle coordination, and emotional calmness.
- Improves energy levels and energy production.
We recommend taking 1 scoop per day, on or off exercise days. We like to take it ideally during workouts or shortly after.
Simply mix one scoop with 400-750mL of water depending on your taste preference.
Essential Amino Acids is not exactly the same as protein. EAAs are vital in protein synthesis, but it simply does not replace protein intake. For example, our 11g scoop of EAAs does not mean you are getting an extra 11g of protein.
EAAs are great for any situation. It is great for your overall well-being. It is very well known to be used for building muscle mass and physical/athletic performance.
We recommend pairing it with your favourite protein powders and any other sports performance supplements such as pre-workout, creatine, etc.